Food and fitness
Food and Fitness for Life
Thursday 6th December 2007
Royal Society of Medicine, London
As part of BNF's 40th Anniversary celebrations, BNF held a one-day conference on nutrition, physical activity and health entitled Food and Fitness for Life.
The event was attended by HRH The Princess Royal, BNF Patron, who gave the Keynote address.
The conference featured presentations on:
- Nutrition and physical activity through the life course
- The role of physical activity in promoting health
- Integrating healthy eating and physical activity in schools
- Diet and physical activity policy initiatives
- Physical activity and mental wellbeing
The final conference programme and a 10 Key Facts report is attached below.
A full conference report was published in 2008 in Nutrition Bulletin.
- © British Nutrition Foundation 2009