These recipes can be used during lessons or after school in a cookery club. The recipes have been differentiated for primary and secondary schools. However, please feel free to use the recipes which best suit your own experiences, school facilities, equipment available and pupil ability. Enjoy!
Each recipe is uniquely provided in different formats:
* web-based, showing each stage, along with the facility to view the images in a large format;
* as a recipe card (one-side A4 pdf file);
* as a series of A5 colour cards (pdf file), showing each stage;
* as a series of A5 cards (pdf file), highlighting skills and techniques.
The BNF Cook Club resources can now be found at: http://www.foodafactoflife.org.uk/section.aspx?t=80&siteId=20§ionId=82
Last reviewed July 2009. Next review due December 2013
- © British Nutrition Foundation 2009