Getting the balance right: everyday examples
Page 1 of 5
This page looks at case studies of people with different fluid requirements and ways in which they can change their daily fluid intake to help achieve healthy hydration.
- Maureen is in her 70s, is in relatively good health and living at home alone.
- Jamie is 15 and in his final year at school.
- Wendy is in her 40s and would like to lose two stone to get back to a healthy weight.
- John is determined to get fit and has taken up jogging 3 times per week.
Last reviewed December 2013. Next review due December 2016.
- © British Nutrition Foundation 2013