Latest issue - Special Issue on Behaviour Change
Nutrition Bulletin - March Special issue on 'Behaviour change in relation to healthier lifestyles'
The latest issue of Nutrition Bulletin is now available online.
This Special Issue is guest edited by Professor Ashley Adamson (University of Newcastle). Following the BNF’s 45th Anniversary conference in June 2012, this issue includes papers from invited speakers at this conference, as well as key opinion leaders and researchers working in the field.
Articles featured include:
- A review on the challenges of implementing behaviour changes that lead to sustained weight management
- Facts behind the headlines article on engaging the population in positive behaviour change
- News and Views articles on
- Changing eating behaviour
- Human food choice and nutritional interventions
- Implementing behaviour change for healthier lifestyles in obese children
- A perspective on the strategic approach to the complexity and challenges of behaviour change
- Why don't we breastfeed our children and what we should do about it
- Active travel
- Increasing fruit and vegetable consumption in children in the US
- Development of a smartphone intervention for weight loss
- News from EU research on behaviour change initiatives in European countries
Full details of all the journal articles in this and past issues of Nutrition Bulletin (back to 1968) can be found on the journal website.
- © British Nutrition Foundation 2013