British Nutrition Foundation 50th Anniversary Scottish Conference 2017
18 March 2017 09:30
We are delighted to announce details of the BNF 50th Anniversary Scottish Conference 2017. The conference is an ideal opportunity for Home Economics teachers to get the latest nutrition, resource, curriculum and exam updates and to network with colleagues in a relaxed environment.
The conference will be held:
On - Saturday 18th March 2017
At - Radisson Blu Glasgow
301 Argyle Street
09:30 - Registration and refreshments
10:00 - Conference begins
15:30 - Close
- Welcome, Roy Ballam, Managing Director and Head of Education, British Nutrition Foundation
- BNF Nutrition update and myth busting, Stacey Lockyer, Nutrition Scientist, British Nutrition Foundation
- Invaluable or invisible? Lorna Aitken, Education Scotland
- SQA update, Graeme Findlay, Qualifications Manager, SQA
- Food Standards Scotland Update, Heather Peace, Head - Nutrition Science and Policy, Food Standards Scotland
- World Food Programme & Scotland, Jason McKeon, Key Account Manager, Unilever
- A sustainable diet is a healthier diet? Roy Ballam, Managing Director and Head of Education, British Nutrition Foundation
- Resources for schools, Sara Smith, RHET Learning and Development Co-ordinator and Frances Meek, Senior Education Officer, British Nutrition Foundation
Cost - £95 per person which includes delegate notes and access to all the presentations from the day, arrival and mid morning refreshments and a 2 course lunch.
Delegates will also receive A1 posters of the Eatwell Guide and a blank version of the Guide, and a set of 48 food cards - worth £15.
Please note that all bookings must be made online and paid for, in full at the time of booking. We are unable to accept purchase orders or issue invoices for places or accept cheques as payment.
Save to calendar
View all Events
|British Nutrition Foundation 50th Anniversary Scottish Conference 2017||£95.00||19|