In this area, you will find the Healthy Eating Week primary pack and general resources to help you organise your week:
- Healthy Eating Week primary pack – more information about the five themes and how to run the Week with your primary school pupils.
- Healthy Eating Week introduction presentation - use this presentation to introduce the Week to your primary pupils.
- Healthy Eating Week all themes – display this sheet to show everyone what the five themes are for the Week.
- What's happening this week? – complete and display this sheet to show everyone what will be happening in your school during Healthy Eating Week. You may like to share this on your school website or social media channel to let parents/carers and other know too!
- What's happening today? signs (School) – use these daily signs to let pupils know what will be happening on each day of the Week.
- Health tracker - pupils can use the Health tracker to record how they get on with the Healthy Eating Week themes.
- Healthy Eating Week certificate – award the certificate to pupils (and staff!) for effort, participation and achievement during the Week.
Healthy Eating Week primary pack
A presentation for primary schools to introduce Healthy Eating Week - ideal for an assembly.
An overview of the Week’s themes.
Use this template to let others know what you have planned for your Healthy Eating Week!
Create signs and let everyone know what is happening each day for Healthy Eating Week.
Track your progress during the Week with our handy tracker!
Download your Healthy Eating Week certificate
Help us improve
We'd love to hear your thoughts about this page below.
If you have a more general query, please contact us.
Please note that advice provided on our website about nutrition and health is general in nature. We do not provide any personal advice on prevention, treatment and management for patients or their family members.