BNF Healthy Eating Week
BNF Healthy Eating Week 2021 – Find your healthier you!
Healthy Eating Week was held between 14 to 18 June 2021, taking all of the UK on its ‘Find your healthier you’ journey! The ‘Find your healthier you’ message was supported by five themes across the week:
- Know the facts – information, advice and myth busting.
- Make a healthier choice – tips and tools to make better choices;
- Plan for success – ways to plan healthier meals and menus;
- Be the chef – how to cook healthier options, with links to recipes and ideas.
- Keep moving – promoting the importance of being active for health.
Resources to support
In the pages below, you'll find lots of resources that were developed to support the week, including:
- Activity packs – ideas and links to materials to help deliver the Week’s themes (available for children and adults).
- Videos – short videos to introduce each theme.
- Cooking - short videos and recipes around healthier cooking.
- Posters – a downloadable poster to support each theme (in English and Welsh).
- Trackers – to help everyone track their healthy behaviours.
- A certificate – to award and celebrate success.
- A Zoom/Teams background for the week.
- A presentation about the themes during the week.
- Tutor time activities for secondary schools.
Here are the emails we have sent:
Healthy Eating Week emails:
BNF Healthy Eating Week is developed by the British Nutrition Foundation and in 2021 was supported by the Agriculture & Horticulture Development Board (AHDB), Old El Paso, Green Giant, innocent drinks, Waitrose & Partners and Warburtons.