Contact us for expert spokespeople and accurate, evidence-based, practical information about healthy, sustainable diets and food education in schools.
Please note the press office email address is for media enquiries only. For other enquiries please click here.
You can contact our press office via:
- Email - email@example.com
- Telephone - 020 7557 7930 (Mon-Fri, 8am - 6pm)
Please note that the British Nutrition Foundation cannot respond to personal nutrition queries. Information for consumers on a variety of nutrition and health topics can be found on our website.
Why use the British Nutrition Foundation?
- Available to provide expert comments and quotes, discuss story ideas, and deal with enquiries regarding press, TV or radio interviews
- Fully media trained team of nutrition experts, with the skills to make complex science accessible
- Rapid response rate
- Evidence-based advice and quotes
For all our latest news, follow the British Nutrition Foundation on LinkedIn and Twitter:
- @NutritionOrgUK – for the latest British Nutrition Foundation activity, events, press coverage, top tips and new website highlights
- @nbu_editor – for updates on the British Nutrition Foundation's international, peer-reviewed journal, publishing original research, reviews and news on human nutrition science
- @Foodafactoflife – for updates on the British Nutrition Foundation's education activities
Help us improve
We'd love to hear your thoughts about this page below.
If you have a more general query, please contact us.
Please note that advice provided on our website about nutrition and health is general in nature. We do not provide any personal advice on prevention, treatment and management for patients or their family members.