The latest issue of Nutrition Bulletin is now available online
Articles featured include:
- Nutrition Bulletin recognised with Impact Factor™ - A de la Hunty, AM Gallagher and JL Buttriss *FREE ACCESS*
- Future of food: Innovating towards sustainable healthy diets - ET Kennedy, JL Buttriss, I Bureau-Franz, P Klassen Wigger and A Drewnowski *FREE ACCESS*
- Consumption of sugar-sweetened beverages and metabolic markers in children – a narrative review of the evidence - NJ Olsen and B Lilienthal Heitmann
- Healthier and more sustainable diets: What changes are needed in high-income countries? - S Steenson and JL Buttriss *OPEN ACCESS*
- Association between energy intake under-reporting and previous professional nutritional counselling in low-income women with obesity: A cross-sectional study - DRS Praxedes, IROM Pureza, LGL Vasconcelos, AE da Silva Júnior, MdL Macena, TMdMT Florêncio, ISVd Melo and NB Bueno
- Low-cost local food supplements could improve maternal and birth outcomes in Indonesia: A pilot randomised controlled trial - KA Susiloretni, DN Subandriani, E Ulfi ana, S Sunarto, T Astuti and ER Smith
- Egg enrichment with vitamin D: The Sunshine Eggs projects - A Clark, S Kuznesof, S Davies, A Waller, A Ritchie, S Wilson, L Harbord and T Hill *OPEN ACCESS*
- Eating on the night shift: A need for evidence-based dietary guidelines? - M D’Annibale, N Hornzee, M Whelan, N Guess, W Hall and R Gibson
News and Views
- UK Nutrition Research Partnership (NRP) workshop: Improving our understanding of the metabolic interplay between nutrition and physical activity (IN-PACT) - GA Wallis and ES Chambers *OPEN ACCESS*
- Can the concept of nutrient density be useful in helping consumers make informed and healthier food choices? A mixed-method exploratory approach - A Spiro and V Wood *OPEN ACCESS*
- Food for thought: Does the Food—a fact of life website benefit food and nutrition teaching in the UK? - A White
- H Gibson-Moore and A Spiro – Evolution not revolution – what might the future hold for front-of-pack nutrition labelling in the UK?: A British Nutrition Foundation roundtable
- Medical Research Council Hot Topic workshop report: Planning a UK Nutrition and Healthy Life Expectancy Trial - J Carter, J Mathers, S Fairweather-Tait, S Jebb, N Sattar, A Jennings and A.-M. Minihane *OPEN ACCESS*
Help us improve
We'd love to hear your thoughts about this page below.
If you have a more general query, please contact us.
Please note that advice provided on our website about nutrition and health is general in nature. We do not provide any personal advice on prevention, treatment and management for patients or their family members.