Terms and conditions
The information on this site is for your information only. We take every step to try and ensure that the information on the site is accurate and complete, but the British Nutrition Foundation will not be responsible for any loss suffered or incurred as a result of any reliance placed on the site or its contents. The site contains links to other sites, but this is not an endorsement of the organisations they depict or their products or services. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on any third party web site.
All material on this site is © British Nutrition Foundation 2023, unless otherwise stated. You may browse the site and print copies of extracts for personal use, but not for redistribution without our written consent.
The advice provided on this site is generic in nature. The British Nutrition Foundation cannot provide personalised dietary or lifestyle advice. If you require individually tailored advice regarding food, nutrition and lifestyle then contact your own GP or a dietitian.
British Nutrition Foundation
New Derwent House
69-73 Theobalds Road
Registered charity No.251681
A charity registered in Scotland – SC040061 251681
Registered in England as a company limited by guarantee No. 898651
British Nutrition Foundation resource giveaway April 2022
Twitter (@NutritionOrgUK) and LinkedIn (British Nutrition Foundation)
- The competition is open to registrants for the webinar Reformulating for healthy sustainable diets - how could fibre and alternative proteins help? excluding employees of British Nutrition Foundation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The competition will be run on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows. Entries must be made by: Emailing Livestream@nutrition.org.uk quoting 'SEND ME A FREE COPY'
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm on 1st May 2022. After this date the no further entries will be permitted.
- The winners will be selected from all eligible entries received before the stated closing time. Entries received after the closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the competition.
- The prize is as follows: one copy of Nutrition Bulletin Special Issue: Food reformulation and innovation: Future solutions for healthier and more sustainable diets
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all eligible entries received.
- The winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The British Nutrition Foundation's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Help us improve
We'd love to hear your thoughts about this page below.
If you have a more general query, please contact us.
Please note that advice provided on our website about nutrition and health is general in nature. We do not provide any personal advice on prevention, treatment and management for patients or their family members.