Journalists can contact us for expert spokespeople and accurate, evidence-based, practical information about healthy and sustainable diets.
Please note the press office email address is for media enquiries only. For other enquiries please click here.
During office hours (9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday) a nutrition scientist will be available to provide expert comments and quotes, discuss story ideas, and deal with enquiries regarding press, TV or radio interviews.
Please note: due to the current Government advice most BNF staff are not office based and so calls to our office number are being diverted. We are monitoring the press office email account and postbox accounts as normal so please email if you need to get in touch.
Out of hours service - the BNF also offers an out-of-hours Press Office service. If you need to get in touch in the evenings and at weekends please use the firstname.lastname@example.org address, which is monitored out of hours.
Why use the BNF?
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Press Office service
- Fully media trained team of nutrition experts, with the skills to make complex science accessible
- Rapid response rate
- Evidence-based advice and quotes
For all our latest news, follow BNF on Twitter:
- @BNFevents – for the latest BNF activity, events, press coverage, top tips and new website highlights
- @nbu_editor – for updates on BNF’s international, peer-reviewed journal, publishing original research, reviews and news on human nutrition science
- @Foodafactoflife – for updates on BNF’s education activities
To discuss any media related enquiries with the BNF, please contact by:
- Email - email@example.com
- Telephone - 020 7557 7930 (media only please) – for all other general enquiries, please click here.
Please note that the British Nutrition Foundation cannot respond to personal nutrition queries. However, information for consumers on a variety of nutrition and health topics can be found on our website.
Help us improve
We'd love to hear your thoughts about this page below.
If you have a more general query, please contact us.
Please note that advice provided on our website about nutrition and health is general in nature. We do not provide any personal advice on prevention, treatment and management for patients or their family members.