Our research indicates that more and more people are looking to webinars as a convenient and effective way of developing their knowledge.
Details of upcoming webinars are listed in the Current training and events section of our website.
Here you can find on-demand webinars on topics including:
- Nutrients including fats and reformulation with fibre and alternative proteins.
- Foods and drinks including fermented foods and processed foods.
- Nutrition and health including oral health.
- Feeding infants and young children
- Gut health including the gut microbiota and personalised nutrition
- Plant-based diets
- Health claims
Professor Glenn Gibson, University of Reading
Professor Julie Lovegrove, University of Reading. December 2018
Dr Megan Rossi, King's College London
Dr Stacey Lockyer, British Nutrition Foundation. December 2018
Professor Jan Delcour, KU Leuven
Help us improve
We'd love to hear your thoughts about this page below.
If you have a more general query, please contact us.
Please note that advice provided on our website about nutrition and health is general in nature. We do not provide any personal advice on prevention, treatment and management for patients or their family members.