What's it all about?
The British Nutrition Foundation’s 10th Healthy Eating Week took place from 13 - 17 June 2022.
Our big message for the Week this year was, Eat well for you and the planet! Each day of the Week had a different theme:
- Monday: Focus on fibre - for meals and snacks
- Tuesday: Get at least 5 A DAY - put plenty on your plate
- Wednesday: Vary your protein - be more creative
- Thursday: Stay hydrated - fill up from the tap
- Friday: Reduce food waste - know your portions
Don't worry if you haven't run your Week yet - all of the resources are still available.
The British Nutrition Foundation’s Healthy Eating Week 2022 was supported by Tesco, Quorn Foods, Sodexo, AB Mauri UK & Ireland, Agriculture & Horticulture Development Board (AHDB), FDF Action on Fibre, General Mills, innocent drinks, Marks and Spencer plc, UK Flour Millers and Waitrose & Partners.
Help us improve
We'd love to hear your thoughts about this page below.
If you have a more general query, please contact us.
Please note that advice provided on our website about nutrition and health is general in nature. We do not provide any personal advice on prevention, treatment and management for patients or their family members.