Healthy Eating Week
Healthy Eating Week was held from 14-18 June 2021, taking all of the UK on its ‘Find your healthier you’ journey!
The ‘Find your healthier you’ message was supported by five themes across the week:
- Know the facts – information, advice and myth busting.
- Make a healthier choice – tips and tools to make better choices;
- Plan for success – ways to plan healthier meals and menus;
- Be the chef – how to cook healthier options, with links to recipes and ideas.
- Keep moving – promoting the importance of being active for health.
You'll find the resources below that supported the week.
Healthy Eating Week 2022 will take place 13 - 17 June 2022 - more details soon!
Help us improve
We'd love to hear your thoughts about this page below.
If you have a more general query, please contact us.
Please note that advice provided on our website about nutrition and health is general in nature. We do not provide any personal advice on prevention, treatment and management for patients or their family members.