What's it all about?
Are you looking for a way to get everyone engaged and excited about healthy eating?
Register now for the British Nutrition Foundation’s 10th Healthy Eating Week, taking place from 13 - 17 June 2022, to receive all the latest updates about the free resources.
Our big message for the Week this year is, Eat well for you and the planet! Each day of the Week will have a different theme:
- Monday: Focus on fibre - for meals and snacks
- Tuesday: Get at least 5 A DAY - put plenty on your plate
- Wednesday: Vary your protein - be more creative
- Thursday: Stay hydrated - fill up from the tap
- Friday: Reduce food waste - know your portions
Who can get involved?
Everyone! From early years settings and schools, to workplaces and community groups – there is something for everyone!
Why get involved?
- It is a chance to get everyone focusing on having a healthier and more sustainable diet.
- We’ll be signposting, and creating, lots of free resources to help you run your Week.
- It shows that you value and are committed to supporting and promoting health.
How do I get involved?
Simply complete the registration form and you will receive email updates and links to resources to help you plan your Week.
In 2021, there were over 6400 registrations for the Week, representing over 1.5 million participants! Register now and join us for this year's Week!
The British Nutrition Foundation’s Healthy Eating Week 2022 is supported by Tesco, Quorn Foods, Sodexo, AB Mauri UK & Ireland, Agriculture & Horticulture Development Board (AHDB), FDF Action on Fibre, General Mills, innocent drinks, Marks and Spencer plc, UK Flour Millers and Waitrose & Partners.
Help us improve
We'd love to hear your thoughts about this page below.
If you have a more general query, please contact us.
Please note that advice provided on our website about nutrition and health is general in nature. We do not provide any personal advice on prevention, treatment and management for patients or their family members.